Our Paediatric Physiotherapists are specialists in enhancing childhood physical development, including motor milestones, sensory systems, movement and play skills.
At every age and every stage, we know what’s normal and expected. We understand how children learn, move and play.
Paediatric Physiotherapists are the first health provider your Paediatrician, GP or Maternal Child Health Nurse will refer you to if they have any concerns about your child’s physical development.
What we do as Paediatric Physiotherapists for your child:
- We are your ‘go to’ for developmental assessments, management of pain or injuries and advice on childhood conditions which affect movement and participation.
- We analyze and diagnose any physical changes which could be affecting your childs posture and movement.
- We emphasize a hands-on approach.
- We strive to minimise incorrect patterns of movement which can cause secondary issues.
- We aim to promote active and efficient function within a realm of a fun learning environment.